Liste des orateurs
- Lucrezia Cossetti (Rome): Schrödinger operators with complex potentials: transition from spectra to pseudospectra.
- K.Pankrashkin (Orsay): TBA
- L.A.Chernozatonskii (Emmanuel Institute of Biochemical Physics, Moscow) (with Ph.Lambin and Kh.Rakhimov), Wave packet scattering of Dirac and Schr¨odinger particles on potential barriers in graphene nanostructures
- S.Yu.Dobrokhotov (Institute for Problems in Mechanics, Moscow): New integral representation for the Maslov canonical operator and applications.
- V.E.Nazaikinskii (Institute for Problems in Mechanics, Moscow): Asymptotics in Problems with Localized Functions on the Right-Hand Sides and in the Boundary Data
- A.A.Fedotov (St. Petersburg State University): Difference Schr\ »odinger equation with the potential exp(-2i\pi x).
- T.Suslina (St. Petersburg State University): Homogenization of the stationary Maxwell system with periodic coefficients
- Marco Oppio (Trento): Quantum theory in real and quaternionic Hilbert space: How the complex Hilbert space structure emerges from Poincare symmetry.
- Thomas Ourmieres-Bonafos (Orsay): Dirac operators with shell interactions
- Annalisa Panati (Toulon): Energy fluctuations in quantum statistical mechanics.
- Magda Khalile (Orsay): Laplacians with Robin boundary conditions in 2-D domains with corners.
- A.Yu.Anikin (Institute for Problems in Mechanics, Moscow): Semi-classical asymptotics for operators with non-trivial subpricipal symbol and application to graphene equation.
- D.S.Minenkov (Institute for Problems in Mechanics, Moscow): TBA
- D.G.Kvashnin (Emmanuel Institute of Biochemical Physics, National University of Science and Technology MISiS, Moscow) (with L.Chernozatonskii, G.Mark, P. Vancso, P.Sorokin): Wave packet dynamics and electronic properties of novel perforated bilayered graphene.
- E.V.Shchetka (St. Petersburg State University): On the quasiclassical asymptotics of solutions to systems of difference equations with close branch points of the complex momentum
- Pavel Petrov (V.I.Il’ichev Pacific Oceanological Institute, Vladivostok): Whispering gallery waves in shallow-water geoacoustic waveguides
- Iliya Bogaevskii (Moscow University): Arnold’s interior scattering in graphene
- Koen Reijnders (Radboub University, Niejmingen): TBA
- Sarah de Nigris (INRIA, Lyon): Graph spectral characterisation of the XY model on complex network
- Alain Grigis (Paris 13): Excited resonance widths for Helmholtz resonators with straight neck.
- Mikhael Hartig (CPT, Toulon, CPT)
Long range Van der Waals-London interaction in pseudo-relativistic molecules.
- Frederic Klopp (UPMC): Resonances for large samples of random media.
- Henrik Uebershar (UPMC): Intermediate Eigenvalue Statistics.
Joachim ASCH (Toulon)
Jean-Marie BARBAROUX (Toulon)
Sylvain ZALCKER (Toulon)
Claude-Alain PILLET (Toulon)
Vojkan JAKSIC (Montreal)
Philippe BRIET (Toulon)
Hamza ABDOU SOIMADOU (Toulon)
Mohamed MOUNEIME (Toulon)
Eugenia POLENTA (Toulon)
Jean-Michel COMBES (Toulon)