General information about Porquerolles
To reach Porquerolles (by ferry)
- From Toulon: Bateliers de la Côte d’Azur departing from Toulon harbour (timetable)
To get to Toulon harbour take busses 3 or 23 (more details on the webpage http://www.reseaumistral.com/) or a taxi.
- From Hyères: Navette TLV-TVM departing from the pier La Tour Fondue
Bateaux-Taxi departing from the pier La Tour Fondue
To reach La Tour Fondue from Toulon railway station, you can take a bus (quick link to timetables) or a taxi.
From Toulon/Hyères airport, you can reach La Tour Fondue by taxi or by bus (quick link ).
Since the ferries are departing from Toulon once a day (at 9 a.m.), we suggest you to take the ferry at La Tour Fondue.
To reach Toulon/Porquerolles
- By plane Toulon area is served by two airports: Toulon/Hyères (national flights only) and Marseille-Provence.
If you land at Hyères, it is better to directly reach La Tour Fondue pier, taking a taxi or the bus ligne 63 to the stop Arromanches and then the bus 67 to La Tour Fondue (more details on the webpage http://www.reseaumistral.com/).
If you land at Marseille, you have to reach Marselle Railway Station by bus, then reach Toulon by Train (or by taxi).
- By train from Toulon Railway station, to reach Toulon harbour take busses 3 or 23 (more details on the webpage http://www.reseaumistral.com/) or a taxi. Information on the train schedule is available at the page http://www.sncf.com/en/passengers
- By car GPS coordinates: La Tour Fondue 83400 HYÈRES. Cars are forbidden on the island: you can leave your car at the parking in front of the pier.
To reach IGESA (by Porquerolles harbour, on foot)
Pass Poquerolles harbour, then turn right. Go on rue de la Douane : IGESA is at the end of the strees (blue portal).